Holiday Fire Damage in Logan Heights?
Faster to Any Size Disaster
Disasters never happen at a convenient time and According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), there are more fire and storm damage emergencies during winter months compared to emergencies that occur in the rest of the year. SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW responds to fire, water, and storm damage emergencies 24 hours a day in Logan Heights, and we can typically arrive on-site within four hours of your call. We know that response time is critical when responding to any emergency. Here is a list of contributing factors that increase fire risk during the winter months from the NFPA:
- Heating is the second leading cause of home fires in the United States.
- Winter storms can cause dangerous conditions, and heating equipment is involved in one out of every six reported home fires.
- Portable generators can cause fire hazards, electrical shock, and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Candles cause more fires on Christmas and Christmas Eve each year.
- Electrical fires caused electrical distribution or lighting equipment, and other types of equipment.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is ready to assist you with any property damage emergency day or night. Call us today at 619-269-5004. We’ll restore your property damage in Logan Heights, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Independently Owned and Operated.