Convenience Store Fire San Diego?
I was working the late shift at the convenience store one night and as a customer was walking out of the store, he remarked that there was a fire in the bathroom. What? It was so weird. He just calmly walked out, and I immediately went back to investigate. Sure enough, the light above the sink was throwing sparks that had caught the wall on fire! I was able to put out the fire and called the San Diego Fire Department to inspect the cause. Evidently, there was a short in the electrical system that caused the fire.
At SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW, we have been helping commercial business owners restore fire-damaged properties for years, and we help get you back to business as usual as quickly and efficiently as possible with minimal disruption to your employees and customers.
Our fire restoration technicians arrived quickly and immediately began the cleanup and restoration process. The store was able to remain open while we repaired the bathroom damage, and we supervised the repairs to the wiring. By the time we completed the repairs, you would never know there had been a fire in the bathroom!
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Independently Owned and Operated.