Advanced Technology Used in San Diego Restorations?
Advanced Technology and Techniques for San Diegans
Property damage can happen at any time and for many reasons. This is a picture of a water-damaged ceiling in the process of being restored by SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW. We are in the process of drying and removing excess moisture from the air from a water-damaged ceiling. Here are some of the advanced technology and techniques we may use to mitigate water damage in your home or business:
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from the ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause the moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Independently Owned and Operated.