Mold Damage in the Marina District?
Mold Situation in the Marina District?
Mold can become an issue in as little as forty-eight hours under the right conditions. SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW knows that our fast response time can lessen the mold damage, minimize the potential for the mold to spread, and reduce the cost of remediation. Here is some information from our website about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold may produce health effects
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below forty-five percent
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is on call 24-hours a day to respond to mold damage emergencies in the Marina District. Call us today at 619-269-5004. We’ll restore your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Independently Owned and Operated.