Outdoor Electrical Fire in Encanto?
- Have a qualified electrician do all electrical work
- Use extension cords that are listed by a qualified test laboratory and are marked for outdoor use
- To prevent electrical shock, make sure all your outside electrical receptacles are ground-fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) protected
- Have a professional tree cutting service trim branches that might fall on electrical wiring
- Use a wooden or fiberglass ladder outside
- Keep the ladder at least 10 feet away from power lines
- Never touch anyone or anything in contact with a downed wire
- Power lines may be live, stay a safe distance away
- Report downed wires to authorities right away
- Use lighting and power tools that are listed by a qualified test laboratory made for outdoor use
- Store electrical tools indoors
- Keep electric tools away from children
- Keep the area around your electric meter and other electrical equipment clear
- Check lighting and extension cords for damage before using. Replace any damaged cords right away.
- Use extension cords listed by a qualified test laboratory marked for outdoor use
- Extension cords are not meant for long-term use
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is Independently Owned and Operated.