Emergency Readiness for Marina District Businesses?
SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is a chosen mitigation partner for homeowner association companies, high-rises in downtown San Diego, property management companies, insurance companies, construction companies, government entities, and more. We have been restoring commercial property damage in the Marina District and other parts of San Diego for years.
Having a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile gives business owners an immediate plan of action in the event of an emergency. This allows timely mitigation and can help minimize the damage fire and water can do.
- No cost assessment of your facility
- Provides facility information for shut-off valves, priority areas, and priority contact information so you are ready for whatever happens
- A document that contains critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide and immediate plan of action allowing you to get back into your building faster following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing work to begin
SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW has a team of highly trained technicians on-call 24-hours a day to respond to commercial property damage emergencies in the Marina District. Call us today at 619-269-5004. We’ll restore your commercial damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.