Mold Outbreak in Gaslamp Quarter Restaurant?
Do you smell a musty odor in your Gaslamp Quarter restaurant that you can’t place? The recent storms may have caused water leaks and mold. Our San Diego City, South West team has the training, certifications, and equipment to mitigate and remediate mold damage quickly and efficiently. Mold is often a symptom of water damage, so we will inspect and identify the cause of the mold and address the problem to endure the mold does not return after it has been remediated.
Here are some mold facts and tips from our website:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact us for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
When you have mold damage in your Gaslamp Quarter commercial business or home, our San Diego City South West team is always Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.