Flying Ember Fire in San Diego Home?
Our San Diego City, South West team is trained and certified to restore fire damage by the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit certifying body for the cleaning and restoration industry.
Here are some tips from the National Fire Protection Association for using heating equipment safely and installing having a safe outdoor fire pit:
Carefully consider the placement of heating equipment, keeping anything that can burn well away.
- Outdoor portable heaters should be placed on a flat, sturdy surface and in a location where they can’t be bumped into or knocked over
- Fire pits should be located at least ten feet away from the home/structure
- In areas where campfires are permitted, they must be at least twenty-five feet away from any structure and anything that can burn. Also, make sure to clear away dry leaves and sticks, overhanging low branches and shrubs.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from any type of equipment in use
- Make sure combustible items, such as blankets and outerwear, are at least three feet away from the equipment
Call Us Today!
When you need help with fire damage in your San Diego home or commercial business, our San Diego City South West team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.