Business Contaminated by a Chemical Spill in San Diego?
Our San Diego City, South West team is trained and certified to restore areas contaminated by chemical spills by the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We follow local, state, and national guidelines, protocols, and best practices. Here are some safety tips from our website for things you can do and should not do while waiting for help to arrive:
Do This After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
Do NOT Do this After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpets or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
Accidents happen all the time, and chemical spills should only be cleaned and restored by trained professionals. When your San Diego commercial business or residence is contaminated by a chemical spill, our San Diego City South West team is Here to Help. ® We’ll clean and restore the area “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.