What Can I Do If I Find Mold Growing in My Golden Hill Home?
Our San Diego City, South West team is trained and certified to restore mold outbreaks by the Institute for Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in Golden Hill. We have the training, equipment, and experience to restore areas compromised by mold quickly and efficiently. Here are some mold damage emergency tips from our website for things you can do and should not do while waiting for help to arrive:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48 to 72 hours
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting
What to Do
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system and fans
- Contact our San Diego City, South West office for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
When you discover a mold problem in your Golden Hill home or commercial business, our San Diego City South West team is Here to Help. ® We’ll clean and restore the mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.