Fireworks Fire Damage in the Gaslamp Quarter?
Our San Diego City, South West team has been restoring fire damage in the Gaslamp Quarter for many years. We know that our fast emergency response time saves our customers time and money in many cases. The San Diego Fire Rescue reminds San Diegans that fireworks are illegal in the city and San Diego County. There are fun, alternative ways to get into the patriotic spirit without fireworks. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), fireworks cause thousands of injuries every year and offer these safe alternatives for celebrating this year’s festivities:
- Use glow sticks as a safe alternative to sparklers. They are fun for all ages.
- Loud and proud. Noise makers are sure to make a statement. They can be found at local party supply stores or make your own.
- Have an outdoor movie night. Set up a screen and projector. Don’t forget the bug spray!
- Red, white, and blue silly string
- Make a patriotic craft with the family
- Throw a birthday party for the USA and don’t forget the cake!
You can attend one of the free community events like the San Diego 4th of July Fireworks and Parade or another 4th of July event being held in San Diego County this year.
Call Us Today!
When you have fire damage in your Gaslamp Quarter home or business, our San Diego City, South West team is Here to Help. ® Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.