Mold Discovered in Water-Damaged Business in the Gaslamp Quarter?
Often mold damage is a symptom of water damage. When it rains in San Diego, commercial properties may incur roof leaks or other forms of water intrusion. Even a small water leak can encourage mold growth, and once the mold begins to colonize, it can spread rapidly to other parts of the structure. Our local San Diego City, South West team mitigates and remediates mold problems in commercial buildings quickly and efficiently in the Gaslamp Quarter. During the inspection and assessment process, we will locate the sources of the excess water and make repairs to discourage the mold from returning after the mold is removed. Here are some tips from our website on things you can and should not do if you find mold:
What to Do
- Stay out of the affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact our San Diego City, South West for mold remediation services
What Not to Do
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
Call Us Today!
When your commercial business or home in the Gaslamp Quarter has a mold problem, our San Diego City, South West team is Here to Help ® We’ll restore your mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.