If Storm Damage Has You Puzzled, Call SERVPRO of San Diego City SW for Answers.
If one of our tropical storms leaves your home soggy and your desperate for help with the damage remediation, relax! There’s no reason for despair with SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW because we are always Here to Help® with on-time, high-quality, professional service.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW 619-269-5004
San Diego is a city that has so much to recommend that we feel ungrateful pointing out one tiny little problem: we get more tropical storms than the rest of the state put together. It’s not a thing most people would mind if it weren’t for the occasional bursts of storm damage. Our highly trained professionals at SERVPRO of San Diego City SW can’t do anything about the weather, but we can help restore your home and belongings to their pre-storm-damage conditions. It’s a good deal; you won’t find anyone outside of comic books who can control the weather, plus we’re nearby and always Faster to any size disaster.
Storms can happen at any time of any day, so our technicians are available any time of any day. Much of storms can do to your home is ongoing damage; it keeps corroding or otherwise harming the structural supports, furniture, and the rest of your belongings until we can clean up after and get rid of the damaging substance.
- Our emergency services are always available
- We promise to arrive quickly, no matter how little damage there is or how much (no job is too small and no job is too big)
- Our team members chat with you before packing up the trucks – we bring the right equipment and the best technicians for the job(s)
Call 619-269-5004. We have strategically located warehouses that make it easier for us to reach you quickly with the right equipment, and our storm-damage remediation team members are always prepared.
Water damage is the problem most frequently associated with storms, but it isn’t the only likely problem.
Storm damage may include:
- Floods, roof leaks, contaminated water (including sewage)
- Mildew, mold, or other microbial growth
- Roof damage from fallen trees, high winds, lightning
- Smoke, soot, other fire damage
- Biohazardous debris
We have extensive (and intense!) training in the remediation of all these problems, as well as additional problems that may pop up.
Our technicians clean up and remediate the damage all throughout your home, including:
- Curtains, drapes, blinds, other window treatments
- Windows, walls, flooring (hard flooring and carpets or rugs), ceilings
- Upholstery and other fabrics
- Other furniture, keepsakes
- HVAC and air ducts
- Odors (we get rid of them – just in case you worried we repair them)
We are licensed general contractors, so count on us to supervise the reconstruction and building services.
Call to make storm damage “Like it never even happened.”
The fastest-growing plant is bamboo, which can grow 35 inches in a single day.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW