SERVPRO of San Diego City SW is a Local Leader in Cleanup and Restoration. We’re Ready to Help!
Finding the right cleanup & restoration company doesn’t have to be rocket science. Here at SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW, we make things quick, easy, and effective. We are Here to Help® you 24/7/52.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW
It’s true that finding good, reliable, reasonably priced cleaning and restoration is not rocket science; just call us -- SERVPRO of San Diego City SW – at any time. We feel a bit anxious about seeming to dismiss rocket science, however, given the number of engineers, software developers, and astronomy professors we have in this area.
No matter what kind of cleanup and restoration you need, you can count on our teams to provide high-quality, courteous, and quick help.
Call us at 619-269-5004 any time.
Some things to know:
- Emergency services are available 24/7/52
- Locally Owned and Operated – some of us are your neighbors
- IICRC certified
- Preferred vendor for most insurance companies
- Licensed general contractors in California
Did You Ever Hear the Corollary to Murphy’s Law?
We’ve all heard “if something can go wrong, it will.” The corollary is “Murphy was an optimist.” Because of our business, we know that isn’t true. Still, we understand the feeling. There’s nothing like home ownership to make people aware of all the different things that may go wrong in a home.
Fortunately, we have training, experience, and specialized equipment; we clean up biohazards, chemical spills, pet odors, and we help restore homes and belongings from water, smoke, soot, or fire damage.
Here are just some of the services our team members provide:
- Eliminate, not just mask, odors (pets, smoke, sewage, you name it – or you can prefer not to name it, we understand)
- Extract water and remove hidden (hah, not hidden from our teams!) moisture
- Search for soot and smoke particles where they travel, remove them from the surfaces, and help restore the property from the damage
- Clean water, soot, smoke, and microbial growth (such as mold) from upholstery, carpets, drapes, and other fabric, wood, tile, stone, wallboard, brick, metal, and other materials
- Remove active mold colonies, remove source of water so the mold doesn’t return
- Pack up and move belongings if your home needs a deeper clean, or if the items will be safer off-site
- Clean up after trauma, vandalism (including graffiti) and other crime, hoarding, or exposure to pathogens (such as the virus that causes COVID-19)
- Provide a defensive cleaning program to dramatically decrease risk of spreading pathogens
- Repair your roof
Check out our website or call 619-269-5004 if you need services that you don’t see. Our space is more limited than our abilities.
Joseph Haydn (1732-1809) wrote a musical piece in which the musicians gradually leave the stage until two violins are left in the end. We like the drama of it.
SERVPRO of San Diego City SW