Biohazard Contamination in San Diego Business?
Although SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW is better known for our fire and water restoration services, our technicians are also trained to clean, decontaminate, and restore dangerous biohazards.
These include the following:
- Sewage backups
- Crime scene residues
- Suicide/death accidents
- Homicide cleanups
- Blood cleanup
- Accident cleanup
- Hoarding scenes
- Animal waste/remains
- Chemical spills
- Tear gas cleanup
- Meth lab cleanup
Biohazard spills require professional decontamination services. Here are some safety tips from our website:
What to Do After a Contamination
- Stay out of affected areas
- Call emergency service personnel if the situation is life-threatening
- Treat all bodily fluids as if they are contaminated
- Turn off the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system (HVAC) if there is sewage damage
What Not to Do After a Contamination
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place
- Don’t leave books, magazines, or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don’t use your vacuum to remove water
- Don’t use television or other electrical appliances
- Don’t turn on ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When your commercial business or home needs biohazard cleaning and restoration services, SERVPRO® of San Diego City SW has a team of highly trained technicians ready to respond to your call. Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.