How Can I Determine If I Have Storm Damage In Sherman Heights?
Most of the time, San Diegans enjoy a temperate climate and sunny skies. Still, San Diego County does experience inclement weather periodically that can cause structural damage to homes and businesses. Our San Diego City, South West team are trusted leaders in storm damage restoration services in Sherman Heights. Once a storm passes, inspecting your home’s exterior for visible signs of storm damage is a good idea. If you discover any damage, make repairs right away. Here are some things to look for when inspecting your home or business for storm damage:
Visible signs of storm damage
- Debris on the roof
- Dents in your siding
- Clogged or broken rain gutters
- Visible damage to the roof facia
- Visible signs of the roof flashing
- Water spots on your ceiling or walls
- Cracked, dented or lifted roof shingles
- Missing roof shingles
After the storm, preventative maintenance
- Caulk and seal windows
- Unclog rain gutters and remove any debris
- Check your downspouts and clear any clogs and make sure they are draining away from the house
- Gutter guards prevent clogs and water intrusion into the house
Call Us Today!
Sherman Heights residents and businesses can trust our team of professionals at San Diego City, South West, to restore storm damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.