Mold Outbreak Discovered in Logan Heights?
Although this picture looks like a Martian landscape, it is actually a photo of microscopic mold spores. Mold is often a symptom of water damage, especially if you notice a strong, musty odor after it has rained or if you have had recent water damage. Our local San Diego City, South West team is trained and certified to mitigate and remove mold infestations from homes and businesses in Logan Heights. We have the training, equipment, and experience to remove mold quickly and efficiently.
Here is some information from our website about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation begins, any water or moisture sources must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
Our San Diego City, South West team is Here to Help ® when your home or business needs mold removal services in Logan Heights. Call us today at 619-269-5004.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.